Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Waste

If you haven't checked out the front page article from yesterday's Poughkeepsie Journal, I suggest you do so. However, if you do not have the time, I will simply quote the first sentence for you:

"Dutchess County spent $1,092 for each of 27 desk chairs for use at the county's Emergency Command Center in the Town of Hyde Park — a room used sparingly as a coordination and control facility during natural or man-made disasters."

What!? Are you kidding me!? Do I really need to bloviate on about how terrible a decision this was? I think not.

And people wonder why taxes in our county are so high.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im pleased that guys like you are on point on things that rip off our honest tax paying citizens. I'm a vet and like you to keep watching my back.

Anonymous said...

WASTE...that the TEA PARTY fucking around again?
And this JOCOR pretending he's a VET?
Like dump the dogs, right " ASSHOLE"?
As in DUMPST?
How about AZZME?
Damn right you're anonymous...you're no fucking vet...
" back " like in BACKNELE , you SOB?
The WHORESS is SCHAR and we all know that forever, but the THOOTES like CHENEY, they're marked.
So , NINABARKER?
" SS" is going to get you a slave piano and a SYNCHENE .