Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Trip

Today, a friend of mine and I are leaving on a cross-country trip from Poughkeepsie to Las Vegas. Going places that I have never gone and seeing the country are two of my favorite things to do, and I am excited for our 9-day trip. Our itinerary is as follows:

Sunday, June 14 - Poughkeepsie, NY, to Fairfax, VA
Monday, June 15 - Fairfax, VA, to Nashville, TN
Tuesday, June 16 - Nashville, TN, to Oklahoma City, OK
Wednesday, June 17 - Oklahoma City, OK, to Albuquerque, NM
Thursday, June 18 - Albuquerque, NM, to Las Vegas, NV
Tuesday, June 23 - Las Vegas, NV, to Poughkeepsie, NY

We are spending 4 days in Las Vegas with two friends who are meeting us there, then catching a red-eye back east on Tuesday. And while I am excited to return to the city where I had the best onion rings ever (Harley Davidson Cafe on the strip), I am very much looking forward to seeing new parts of the country, and adding 6 states to my total: Tennessee, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona.

More when I return.

1 comment:

cj said...

Thats wicked!! Ive always wanted to go cross country!

http://c-trainsentertainmentreviews.blogspot.com/conmect